Copyright 2011 Anscombe Designs
Photography by David Fox, Christina Fox, Alison Anscombe
• Stake tall or floppy herbaceous perennials.
• Remove old leaves and flowered stems of Hellebores.
• Hoe borders regularly to keep on top of new weeds growing.
• Prune spring-flowering shrubs.
• Cut flowered Euphorbia stems to the ground to improve new growth and prevent
• Liquid feed plants in containers every 2-4 weeks.
• Trim topiary especially Buxus.
• Remove any reverted shoots on variegated evergreens to prevent them taking over.
•In the pond/water feature:
• Add any new aquatic plants and remove blanketweed and duckweed.
Around the garden: